LifeSongs is listener supported, which means we depend on your financial gifts to continue this ministry.
*Nearly half of our operating budget comes directly from listener giving.
When you support LifeSongs, you fund much more than our radio stations in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Houma, the Northshore & Hammond. Your support helps change lives every day for Jesus!
You are making a difference. Because of your support, we have been able to:
- Expand our audience through multiple frequencies across the Gulf South, including LifeSongs being now heard in Hammond on 95.1 FM!
- Celebrate 41 years of listener-supported broadcasting on LifeSongs!
- Broaden our reach through an additional 89.1 FM HD-2 signal, 107.1 FM in Slidell, stream and app for Christian hip hop and more, The Heat!
- Provide 66,115 people – that’s children, parents, entire communities – with the medical attention needed to defeat stomach parasites, plus access to clean water through World Concern and the 44 Cent Cure.
- Share the message of God’s love and hope by serving the homeless with the New Orleans Mission.
- Give the gift of the Gospel to tens of thousands of children world-wide through Operation Christmas Child, with 98,738 shoeboxes donated locally since 2008!
- Partner with the Blood Center over the last several years to provide for 798 patients in area hospitals through LifeSongs Love Drives for the Blood Center.
- Provide thousands of supplies for homeless mothers and children in Louisiana through LifeSongs Mother’s Day Diaper Drives with the Danielle Inn, Baptist Friendship House, Mary’s Song and Basket of Hope.
- Strike Out Hunger with Second Harvest through LifeSongs’ food drive at Rock N Bowl, providing 16,194 meals for the community so far!
- Send 2,901 New Orleans area students back to school prepared with bags of school supplies through the annual LifeSongs Back To School Drive.
- Help a mission in Haiti get the tools to further spread the Gospel through a mobile worship studio.
- Share the Gospel and provide a filtration system for clean drinking water to over 2,058 people in Kigoma, Tanzania, Africa through the Baptist Global Response’s Clean Water Initiative.
- Pray for hundreds of area students and teachers each school year through the LifeSongs Prayer Schools.
- Pray over 120,000 prayers for the needs posted on PrayerWorks.
- Remind the untold thousands who listen to LifeSongs that God is good all the time!
Did you know that of all those who listen to Christian radio, only 5% financially support it? Just think of how much could be accomplished if all who listened were to give! You are impacting lives every day for Jesus! Thank you for making a difference! To continue having an impact by making a donation now, CLICK HERE or call 1-855-816-8581!