LifeSongs is listener supported, which means we depend on your financial gifts to continue this ministry.
*Nearly half of our operating budget comes directly from listener giving.
When you support LifeSongs, you fund much more than our radio stations in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Houma, Kentwood-McComb, the Northshore & Hammond. Your support helps change lives every day for Jesus!
You are making a difference. Because of your support, we have been able to:
- Expand our audience through multiple frequencies across the Gulf South, including LifeSongs being now heard in Hammond on 95.1 FM!
- Celebrate 41 years of listener-supported broadcasting on LifeSongs!
- Broaden our reach through an additional 89.1 FM HD-2 signal, stream and app for Christian hip hop and more, The Heat!
- Provide 66,115 people – that’s children, parents, entire communities – with the medical attention needed to defeat stomach parasites, plus access to clean water through World Concern and the 44 Cent Cure.
- Share the message of God’s love and hope by serving the homeless with the New Orleans Mission.
- Give the gift of the Gospel to tens of thousands of children world-wide through Operation Christmas Child, with 98,738 shoeboxes donated locally since 2008!
- Partner with the Blood Center over the last several years to provide for 798 patients in area hospitals through LifeSongs Love Drives for the Blood Center.
- Provide thousands of supplies for homeless mothers and children in Louisiana through LifeSongs Mother’s Day Diaper Drives with the Danielle Inn, Baptist Friendship House, Mary’s Song and Basket of Hope.
- Strike Out Hunger with Second Harvest through LifeSongs’ food drive at Rock N Bowl, providing 16,194 meals for the community so far!
- Send 2,901 New Orleans area students back to school prepared with bags of school supplies through the annual LifeSongs Back To School Drive.
- Help a mission in Haiti get the tools to further spread the Gospel through a mobile worship studio.
- Share the Gospel and provide a filtration system for clean drinking water to over 2,058 people in Kigoma, Tanzania, Africa through the Baptist Global Response’s Clean Water Initiative.
- Pray for hundreds of area students and teachers each school year through the LifeSongs Prayer Schools.
- Pray over 120,000 prayers for the needs posted on PrayerWorks.
- Remind the untold thousands who listen to LifeSongs that God is good all the time!
Did you know that of all those who listen to Christian radio, only 5% financially support it? Just think of how much could be accomplished if all who listened were to give! You are impacting lives every day for Jesus! Thank you for making a difference! To continue having an impact by making a donation now, CLICK HERE or call 1-855-816-8581!